"I am happy to endorse Hannah Mihychuk as I have known her to be a very effective community leader and organizer. She is dedicated to the education of our young people and I wish her well as she embarks on her political journey."
- The Honourable Jim Carr, Member of Parliament for Winnipeg South Centre
“I appreciate Hannah's energy, vision, and dedication to our community that is needed on the School Board. She has a fresh perspective together with a commitment to the continuous betterment of our public education system. I know she will put in the same hard work to deliver results as a Trustee as she does in everything else she takes on.”
- Dr. Jon Gerrard, MLA for River Heights
“Hannah has proven herself to be dedicated to Reconciliation through her online advocacy and community engagement, such as assisting in the maintenance of the flag memorial to the victims of residential schools on the Legislative grounds and her work to elect Indigenous women candidates to public office. Hannah is an exceptional and articulate communicator and will be an excellent School Board Trustee.”
- Cindy Woodhouse, Assembly of First Nations Manitoba Regional Chief
"Hannah has earned my respect as a talented organizer and a passionate community advocate. Her voice at the School Board would be an invaluable addition and asset to the Winnipeg School Division. Hannah has my full support in this endeavor."
- Terry Duguid, MP for Winnipeg South
"As an educator and resident of Ward 3, I know that Hannah Mihychuk Marshall has the passion, plan, and experience to deliver exactly what our children and our community need. I can’t imagine anyone better suited to the position."
- Bailey Gillies, Teacher, Transition Education and Resources for Females - New Directions
"Hannah is an articulate and passionate defender of quality public education. She is a strong independent advocate you can count on to put our students education and safety first."
- Dougald Lamont, MLA for St. Boniface, Leader of the Manitoba Liberal Party
"I am proud to endorse Hannah for School Board Trustee. She is smart, kind, hard-working and genuine. Hannah has the dedication for public service and leadership qualities that are desperately needed to bring about change in our public school system. Hannah will be fantastic representative for the community."
- Shirley Robinson, Councillor - Pimicikamak Cree Nation (Cross Lake), former Liberal Candidate for Churchill - Keewatinook Aski
Hannah is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to our neighborhood. She will be an effective voice on the School Board.”
- Dr. Doug Eyolfson, Emergency Physician, Former MP for Charleswood - St. James - Assiniboia - Headingley
"I've had the pleasure of working with Hannah in various capacities over the years and am proud to call her a friend. Her advocacy, her ability to connect with others, and her leadership are inspirations to all who seek to serve the public. I can speak with full confidence when I say that Hannah will be a strong voice for her constituents while bringing a fresh perspective to the School Board."
- Sachit Mehra, Business owner, Entrepreneur, Community Leader
"Hannah has a huge heart and passion that elevates everything she does. She has such a positive outlook and drive that shows in the results of her work."
- Fiona Moar, Mother, Indigenous Activist, Education Assistant